Event Coverage: 2010 SEMA @ Las Vegas (Part V-Final)

November 9, 2010

Night-Import: Photography by William Lee

IMG_5716
Welcome back guys! Hope everyone enjoyed the AutoFashion's VIP Festival coverage.
Such events like SEMA and AF happen once a year so I try my best to do a full coverage and to make you guys feel as if you were there rather than posting random photos and writing nonsense.
Well today's SEMA coverage part 5 will be our final and I'll be showing you some new places within the center and everyones favorite, photos of models.

The model you see at the top was stationed at Giovanna wheels. No one was paying attention to the cars when the model was posing. You can see the group of gentlemen talking to each other but their eyes looking at something else.



IMG_5704

These models were kind enough to take pictures and talk with those who came up to them.

IMG_5712

I walked up to random booths where models were present and asked for a picture.

IMG_5714

Jenny Chu looking tired.

IMG_5738

I was right on time when the Audi R8 was revealed, but my camera was aiming for the model, not the car.

IMG_5752

I've seen the SC at various events on Volk TE37's, but not the model.

IMG_5757

Searching and searching...

IMG_5761

and I find this Gorilla chilling on the couch.

IMG_5646

After walking around for a bit with Jeremy, president of Elite-Autosports, we bumped into Vaughn Gittin Jr., this years Formula D Round 7 champion. It was really unexpected because he was trying to leave the place but Jeremy noticed who he was and said "how's it going."
Now if you encounter a famous person who's cocky, he/she will just say 'nothing much' or just leave without saying anything, but Vaughn talked with us for awhile and left but a few seconds later, he turns back and comes to us, saying if we wanted his autograph.

IMG_5651

Seriously, Vaughn Jr. was awesome! You don't see a lot of known people having this kind of an attitude. We sort of felt bad because after he gave Jeremy his autograph, people were crowding around him again.

IMG_5767

He's not only the champion for Formula D, but also a champion for his actions and attitude toward his fans. Thanks Vaughn for your time and sincerity!

IMG_5644

SEMA had this arcade racing machine in the Ford booth, which seemed pretty fun.

IMG_5647

and right next to it was this Ford flipped upside down. I had no idea what kind of an art that was.

IMG_5654

After checking out the Central Hall for the second time, we decided to go to the North Hall. I found an exit leading to Lexus's and other cars on the second floor and found the Brembo booth. I was tempted to steal one :)

IMG_5657

I felt the cool breeze, but at the same time, it was HOT because of the sun. This hybrid Lexus was parked in front of the entrance and I remember seeing it at The Pursuit 2.

IMG_5658

Slammed Lexus RS.

IMG_5659

A huge Carbon Fiber Wind Splitter.

IMG_5661

Clean and Shiny.

IMG_5662

Loved the color and wheels by Rotiform on this Lexus.

IMG_5668

Tony's NSX is everywhere! I have no idea who he is but everyone says Tony's NSX.

IMG_5669

IMG_5670

IMG_5671

The Honda's I saw at The Chronicles made it to SEMA.

IMG_5672

IMG_5673

IMG_5678

IMG_5680

Big Mike's Prelude.

IMG_5681

The wheels were SHINY!

IMG_5683

IMG_5686

Amazing x100. Loved the stance!!! If it's a daily driven car...:D

IMG_5687

IMG_5690

Very clean VW on BBS LM's.

IMG_5692

IMG_5697

I don't know who he is but everyone was taking pictures.

IMG_5708

IMG_5710

Bigger lips on these Lowenhart's and i'll take them!

IMG_5743

Finally found the Enkei booth and saw this classic Fairlady Z, straight from Japan.

IMG_5750

What a beauty..

IMG_5755

Mercedes SLS AMG in the Savini booth. This company had some baller cars.

IMG_5756

Lamborghini Murcielago with white Carbon Fiber accented rims.

The day ended with taking a look into the Savini booth and we walked out. While walking to my car...found this decal

IMG_5774

Seemed pretty funny so I had to take a photo.

IMG_5776

Overall, I had a GREAT time at SEMA. This was my first time ever going to such a huge event. Thanks to Alvin and his brother, once again, for letting me stay at their hotel and to Sean from LEDmod.com for lending me his flash and lens. I'll be heading back to Vegas for SEMA in 2011 to bring you guys an even better coverage. Peace!

4 Comments:

ruckus said... [Reply to comment]

"I don't know who he is but everyone was taking pictures."

Richard Petty

Will said... [Reply to comment]

@ruckus
basically a legend in NASCAR. Thx for the info ruckus

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

i want a 4wd wagovan so much!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Many have found useful for myself

Post a Comment