Special Coverage | LTBMW End of Summer Meet

September 25, 2011

Night-Import: Photography and Words by William Lee

LTBMW-41
It's that time now where I'm attending all these events and meets for the second time, meaning my hobby has reached its year. I'm actually surprised and at the same time, proud of myself because of being dedicated with my blog and going out there to shoot cars rather than staying home every week and post random shit. There were definitely times when I did want to quit and go with something more important in life, but all in honesty, just seeing cars made my day. It didn't matter if I had a dslr or point-n-shoot camera. This community is simply amazing and non-comparable to others because not is it only about cars, but the positive attitude of people. There were occasions when this wasn't true, but overall, I think that's one of the main reasons why I've been going on and on and slowly upgrading my skills with photography to bring you guys the best of the best.
From what I remember, (LTBMWLTBMW's 2010 meet was the time when I realized how much work I needed to do. I was very active during that time period, but it wasn't all about going to events and taking simple shots. I learned a lot from experienced photographers, especially from 1013MM who promotes this meet and sent me an invitation to go to this meet once again to cover for my blog. I did not know 1013MM personally back then, but do remember talking to him for a few seconds and that was it. Since then, 1013MM and I have been in contact continuously and built up a friendly relationship. Once I arrived to this meet, we were walking around and talking about which wheels were replicas, who were douschebags, etc. Anyways, we had a good time with our conversation while covering the event, so let's get on with it.

LTBMW-1
I arrived at around 1:15pm and there were tons of BMWs like last year when LTBMW had a Grand Opening. There's 1013MM welcoming my arrival...or was he.... o_0

LTBMW-2
First car I took a photo of had to be this 1 series with BBS LM replicas...dammit...

LTBMW-3
6 series with decent fitment.

LTBMW-4
There were a few non-BMWs at the meet, like this work-in-progress 350Z.

LTBMW-5
Wheels were standing out!

LTBMW-6
Loving the Black on Black look.

LTBMW-7

LTBMW-8
Bumped into Mitch when he was leaving, but was able to spot his car during my walk.

LTBMW-9
Armand's widebody MR2 amazed those two guys.

LTBMW-10
Volk RE30s on a 3 series. Not bad!

LTBMW-11
You won't see these BBSs too often.

LTBMW-12
Unique choice of wheels..

LTBMW-13
That's wsup! Finally, real BBS LMs.

LTBMW-14
Lucky I spotted this car when it was rolling in because I forgot to take a photo of it. The track stance on Volk TE37SLs killed it! (in a good way).

LTBMW-15

LTBMW-16
Another rare set of BBS rims.

LTBMW-17
There were a few NSXs at the meet and you guys know how much I love NSXs. Not is it only my dream car, but I think these machines were built to perfection. Work Meisters on a NSX? Winning!

LTBMW-18
John's previous set of CCWs were on another 1 series.

LTBMW-19
Aggressive sized Works, but too much poke!

LTBMW-20
I spotted this car in the 626 area few weeks ago..just saying.

LTBMW-21
She didn't seem satisfied..

LTBMW-76
Very unique wheel design by a wheel company called 360 Forged or something.

LTBMW-23

LTBMW-24
NSX! Yay!!! I've never seen those Enkeis before, but it looked pretty good.

LTBMW-27
Boss status.

LTBMW-28
10.5 rims poking out in the rear.

LTBMW-29
Gold CCWs.

LTBMW-30
Mr. 1013MM keeping that poker face.

LTBMW-31
Thanks to the owner of this M3 recognizing me at the meet! He owns a Red Subaru tuned by ESX.

LTBMW-32

LTBMW-33
Ouuu~ Work Rezax wheels! Haven't seen these in a long time.

LTBMW-34

LTBMW-35

LTBMW-36

LTBMW-93
Matte!

LTBMW-37

LTBMW-38
Track built!

LTBMW-39

LTBMW-64
M3 from Heavy hitters was looking sexy! I'm starting to fall in love with those Advans..drool...

LTBMW-40
Can't go wrong with these wheels. Dammit...this photo would've been better with that 'P' showing up for Platte Forme a.g.

LTBMW-42
While hanging around with DAVIDIZRAILOV|Photography, we were really digging this one with a custom paint job and on CCWs.

LTBMW-43
It seems as if Euro cars + JDM rims are a trend.

LTBMW-44
Perfect choice of wheels.

LTBMW-45
Thought those were real from a long distance.

LTBMW-46
Cheaaaa! New gen. Volk TE37s!

LTBMW-47
I always bump into Alex Chen's 5 series but never get to say hi. Sorry yO!

LTBMW-48

LTBMW-49
Dammit...another NSX....I'll always have to dream...

LTBMW-50

LTBMW-51
Concaved Red Linea Corses.

LTBMW-52

LTBMW-85
This car is too famous.

LTBMW-53
DJ doing his thang.

LTBMW-54
"I am 1013MM."

LTBMW-55
Good crowd.

LTBMW-56
Owner of this 1 series has the guts to park in front of 1013MM's car. Why? Because he's rolling on a set of BBS replicas..and 1013MM's car is rolling on...

LTBMW-57
....Real and rare BBSs. Didn't take a shot of his car because of his Spotlight feature coming up.

LTBMW-58
Fully tracked out Roadster.

LTBMW-59
"What?"

LTBMW-60

LTBMW-61
I remember watching a video of their exhaust..it sounded orgasmic.

LTBMW-62
Nice nice!

LTBMW-63
O gawd...another set of fake BBSs...

LTBMW-65
The only vendor booth, MRR wheels.

LTBMW-66
Last time I saw this M3, it was on one of my favorite BBSs, but it changed to a different set.

LTBMW-84
Not too much information can be shared with this beauty. Let's just say it will be hella stunning.

LTBMW-67

LTBMW-68
Hellaflush!

LTBMW-69

LTBMW-70
Wow...I was pretty impressed with the design of these Varrstoen's, which are reps of BBS LM-Rs. Wtf...they look exactly the same..

LTBMW-71

LTBMW-72
Team SupaStar! Good seeing you guys!

LTBMW-73

LTBMW-74
DAVIDIZRAILOV|Photography doing work!

LTBMW-75
Forgot what wheels these were, but a very unique design.

LTBMW-77
Didn't feel the Green and Black theme..

LTBMW-78
Spotted the 626 couples and friends!

LTBMW-81
Barry's Ferrari was touched a lot..

LTBMW-82
Mr. 1013MM liked it.

LTBMW-87
Walking/Talking for about 3 hours and the crowd was still big.

LTBMW-89
Neil's ride repping Platte Forme a.g.

LTBMW-92
O gawd...those BBSs...

LTBMW-94
Here's a teaser shot of an upcoming Spotlight feature.

LTBMW-95
Platinum VIP rides came to support the meet for a few minutes.

LTBMW-96

LTBMW-97
I broke my neck.

LTBMW-98
What the heal???? I was amazed with this build. Hellaflush Skateboard and it's daily boardin!

LTBMW-100
Maybe an upcoming feature by Canibeat :D

LTBMW-99
Cars starting to roll out.

LTBMW-101
Kennedy's Aristo...gosh...

LTBMW-108
Another NSX? Why you doing this to me!!

LTBMW-110
Raffle time! and that's about it!
I had a great time like last year chilling with friends and covering the meet. Hoping the best for LTBMW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment