Video Feature: VIP Modular Wheels Official Ad/Commercial

February 4, 2011

If you're a wheel fanatic and know what you're looking at when it comes to wheels, then I'm 100% sure you know about one of our major supporters, VIP Modular Wheels.
Not only has their fame grown rapidly in the US, but world wide, such as having their wheels on 5~6 cars in Tokyo Auto Salon.

We have seen couple of ads/features on magazines and blogs of this company, but fans were waiting in anticipation to see more. Finally, VIP Modular Wheels released four video commercials.
Check them out and don't forget to support!

Passion I Prestige I Perfection, Vip Modular Wheels Lexus GS430 SLAMMED VIP Style


Passion I Prestige I Perfection, Vip Modular Wheels Lamborghini Gallardo LP-560


Passion I Prestige I Perfection, Vip Modular Wheels Audi RS4


GT-R R35 Preview

0 Comments:

Post a Comment