Spotlight: Striking EJ1

September 29, 2010

my ejone posted

I'm really hyped up because our site is getting bigger and bigger.
New photographers came in and looking forward to recruit other people as well.
Usually, most of the staffs/crew for known blogs have sick rides and we, night-import, are pretty much in the same case :)

This sick car belongs to one of our photographers, Jay Peña.
Now this is not an ordinary EJ1 you guys see passing by your street or even on the net.
It's a 1994 Honda Civic EX/S aka SI model in Canada that comes with back disc brakes.

My EJOne

EJ1 is also known as a Civic coupe for years 1992~1995. I haven't seen one before, but if I did, I haven't seen one this sexy. When Jay sent me his modification list, I was really amazed. It's really difficult to see how much a car is fixed up until you open up the hood, check the interior, and get other extra info from the owner. I'm looking forward to see Jay's car in person.

My EJOne
Engine
JDM B16A
JDM B16 tranny
CP piston 8:1 compression
Crower Rods
ARP HeadStuds
Cometic head gasket
Hondata Intake gasket
Drag turbo manifold
1000rc injectors
HKS SQV blow off valve
HKS manual boost controller
Tial wastegate
walbro 255lph fuel pump
Hondata S300
Precision intercooler
GM 3bar map sensor
Skunk2 magnetic drain plugs
skunk2 short shifter
3inch pipe all the way
n1 style exhaust
no name aluminum radiator
B&M fuel pressure gauge
no name fuel pressure regulator
NGK Spark Plug Wires
power steering delete
4040 prop valve
integra rs brake master cylinder
psv valve
DA resistor box
exedy stage 2 clutch
exedy lightweight flywheel
benen radiator stay
dress up bolt n washers

Suspension & Brakes
Omni Drag Full Body Coilovers
Omni 1st gen. Rear Lower Control Arms
Omni Front Upper Camber Arms
Omni Rear Camber Arms
Suspension Techniques Anti Sway bar
Suspension Techniques tie bar
Nagisa Fender braces
front mugen strut bar
Brembo front/rear Slotted & drilled rotors
EBC green stuff brake pads

Interior
99 Leather GSR seats
JDM Center Console
MOMO Super Indy Wood Grain steering wheel
NRG Quick Release
NRG Short hub
NRG Quick Lock Hub
EM Racing Pillar bar
greddy turbo timer
auto meter boost guage
spoon knock off steering wheel
sony xplode deck
JDM Civic EG6 SiR II Fog Light Switch
JDM ITR Red Shift Boot
JDM center consol
JDM Armrest
ford taurus coin/cup holder
Wink wide mirror
CF airbag delete tray

Exterior
GM Bright Silver Sparkle Effect Paint job
Spoon CF Lip
TYC Power Spoon style Mirror
Password JDM Smoke Side Markers or eg6 clear corners
JDM Thin Side Molding
vision Smoke Corner Lights
Seibon cf Hood
Seibon cf trunk
brand new oem skirts
ej1 front n rear mud guards
sparco hood pins
Depo Fog Lights
8000k HID
Black housing headlight
Honda Primo banner

Wheels & Tires
Work RS Beta 16X8 +28 offset
Nitto Neo Gen 205/40/16
My EJOne

After opening the site, I was looking for photographers who could be active at events and do photoshoots, but I also looked at thier skills in photography. You could see why I choose Jay as our photographer :)

my car @ eibach 2010

Interior shot that was taken @ Eibach Honda meet. The car got a lot of attention from medias so here are some pics I want to share.

my car @ eibach 2010

my car @ eibach 2010

my car @ eibach 2010

my car @ eibach 2010

my car @ eibach 2010

Once again, I want to welcome Jay for joining Night-Import. Stay tuned for his awesome photography and coverage.

4 Comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

hoooshaaa.!! thats wsup mr. crawford. (inside joke)
damn jay thats wsup. when you told me didnt think it was that legit. "BUT FUCK MAN" lol. good shit yo. keep it up. remember . "APPRENTICE" haha

Peter said... [Reply to comment]

woo woo... my boy JAY got a fresh feature!!! Congrats bro!!!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Very impressive

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

thats sick JATDM.. its me pare project ej2 from the SQUAD.. mad props...

Post a Comment