325is in Style 5's

September 10, 2010

-
My Love

You know what I like about old classic cars?
Keeping it clean and having the wheels make it look sexy as hell.

Here's a 95 BMW 325is on 17x8 BBS RC090 Style 5's.
Of course these rims are meant to be on BMW's.
Look at what your seeing right now. Isn't amazing?

My Love
Modifications
17x8 BBS RC090 'Style 5' wheels. 205/40/17 Fuzion ZRi tires
DDM coilovers
Full M3 exterior aesthetic mods (Excluding mirrors)
Custom plaid headliner
My Love

I don't know if he's maxed out but that is lowwwwwwwwwwwww.
The ride is not completely stanced but the overall look of the car is simply clean!

My Love

The photos you are about to see is stunning.
I've seen a lot of awesome photos, but these ones are now in my top list.

My Love

My Love

Photo credits go to TNC Photography.

1 Comments:

LuckyBoyOne3 said... [Reply to comment]

Nice work on those Pics Travis! The last 2 are amazing.

Post a Comment