Random Spotlight: Not a fan of Yellow?

September 17, 2010

mg8332

First of all...WOW!
I am in love with the car and photography.
Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of yellow cars. It's really hard to make it look .. what should I say...nice?
But this Evo is different...WAYY different.
The combination with Volk Te37's in white makes the car look gorgeous.

mg8142

mg8329

The photographer did an awesome job by blacking out the background and making the car out-stand.

mg8341
Suspension/Wheels
Volk TE37 18x9.5 +22
Dunlop 9000 225/40/18
HKS Hypermax III
rear /\-2.5, front /\-3
mg8785

I know the drop ain't aggressive, but I understand why Vitaly, from Russia and the owner of the car, kept it as is because of the road conditions.
But guess what, this Evo 9 pulls 360 hp and I bet he tracks this yellow monster.

mg8792

I'm pretty amazed how all these shots were taken with the same camera that I own. Amazing photography and scenary.

and finally..my favorite photo.

mg8804

Photo credits go to the photographer and also, Vitaly wants to make a shout out to his brother, Max, for helping him build the car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment