Event Coverage: New Dimensions - Longo Scion (M2-Motoring)

September 13, 2010

Night-Import: Photography by William Lee

IMG_0760

New Dimensions was going on yesterday for Scion owners @ Irwindale Speedway.
Left pretty early, but the pre-staging parking lot was packed!
Looked around for awhile...and was looking for cars to take pics of...
andddd to be honest, I didn't want to take any pics of other cars except BB Squad. A lot of the cars weren't my taste at all so I walked around taking pics of wheels, mostly xB's, and couple of tC's.

BB Squad came pretty early, so here are some pics of their team.

IMG_0662

.......-o-
speechless...this car was full of win. He got first place in the VIP category. Talked with the owner and if time works out and if he agrees, planning to do a photoshoot so look forward to that :)

IMG_0663

This car had a unique hood. Other than that, everything else was top notch.

IMG_0664

I want that JP knot or whatever you call it. Looks sexy.

IMG_0665

Green xB. Not a fan of the color, but the interior and the exterior look with the lip kit didn't look that bad.

IMG_0666

Dish~~~ Infinit Wheels FTW!

IMG_0668

Look where the lip is touching. Yea, you're correct...
I dare someone to drive like this on the freeway :D

IMG_0670

I took this picture and I like it :D
Usually, I'm not satisfied with my pics at all, but this one came out ok.
Until I get a better lens, please bare with me.

IMG_0671

IMG_0674

If you see a license plate that says "VIP BOX," that's Mike or known as Mikey or Heymikey or..iunno. :D
One of the sickest hellaflush xB's out here in SoCal.
By the way, check out Mikey's shop Dipped Parts.

IMG_0672

Never seen this body/lip kit. Looks pretty darn mean. Seems like it's gonna run over something.

IMG_0673

Clean~~ but seriously...all the xB's in BB Squad was clean as ffffff

IMG_0675

My boi Kain was working his butt off assisting drivers to go here and there.
Good job bro! (and to Eamon, Mike Ma, and all the staffs!)

IMG_0676

My FAVORITE xB from the show.
F A V O R I T E!
Never seen this ride and I'm dam glad I had a chance to see it.
Sick wheels, stance, interior...AHHHHH!!!

IMG_0677

Off to another car that rolled in. No comment.

IMG_0678

Best Vinyl designed car. I wrote about this car previously for It's JDM yO coverage and some other meet. Owner is....Takashi? Forgot, but this one is straight up VIP as well. (I think...)


Cars were finally rolling in so I took some shots :)

IMG_0679

When I see this xB, my car ain't low at all. Actually, all the flushed out xB's were dam low. LOVE IT!

IMG_0681

VIP winner~

IMG_0682

Mikey's sexy xB on CCW's. Baller!

IMG_0684

IMG_0685

O yea..so I look back to the entrance and this xB rolls in. He's from Team SupaStar. This is one unique and sexy looking xB. Those are BBS RS's. He took a different step than other RS owners. Most of the RS's I've seen..wait...all of the RS's I've seen had polished or chrome dipped lips, but this one was allll white. Looks pretty darn good.


I take my car into the show parking lot and check out more xB's.

IMG_0687

This is the interior of one of the VIP xB's and I forgot which one.
Can I have??

IMG_0688

O~ It was this xB. Look at yourself right now because you're probably drooling.

IMG_0689

Line of sexy xB's.

IMG_0690

Passed by my previous team, Team Sciontific, and saw George's xB. He made a custom staging appearance around his car and it was the best out of all the cars.

IMG_0691

Work wheels that were chrome dipped by Dipped-Parts.
More rare and awesome wheels later on.

IMG_0692

Unique hood xB. Those wheels were pretty sick looking. Close ups later on.

IMG_0693

I'm not suprised anymore to see NOS. They're like my neighbors now.

IMG_0694

Garson, one of the VIP products in the VIP market.

IMG_0695

At the other end of the show, spectator cars and M2-Motoring staff cars were parked. I had to take some pics. This BMW is a BEAST. A BEAST!!!
You gotta see its engine mods..

IMG_0696

I see a lot of potential in this Lexus.

IMG_0697

If I'm correct...this is a Honda Fit. Not an ordinary one, but a VIP one.

IMG_0698

Should of editted this with a bit more brightness, but it was on Volk ce28n's.

IMG_0699

Enkei's! Didn't see a lot of cars with these.

IMG_0700

Are those Buddy Club's? Anyways, sick Subaru.

IMG_0701

Another Vendor that I see at almost every event. From the body/lip kit market, Five Axis is one of the best! I'm not a fan of their wheels, but the body/lip kit is realllyyyyy sexy.

IMG_0702

What????? PinkBerry???
Pretty awesome to see a very famous dessert company coming to support an event and promoting their store.

IMG_0703

So I walk to the M2-Motoring staff booth and see the back of some girls. Thought they were models so I took a shot of their backs. More pics of them later on.

IMG_0704

DJ and the..MC? The guy in the middle judged my car. Thx for the 1st place bro! Anyways, these guys were working hard throughout the event. MC was hillarious.
Seems like the DJ saw my catching some pics so he posed for a sec..

IMG_0705

and back to his mad skills. Naw~ the MC ain't beat-boxing.

IMG_0707

Kain's Scion tC. One of the cleanest and sexiest tC's in SoCal.
He just got his B&G Coilovers installed.
Wait till you see it get SLAMMED!!

IMG_0708

Sorry..but I ain't feelin it..

IMG_0709

Alpine~~~ I need an indash unit...

IMG_0710

Some booths...

IMG_0713

I walk around and finally see the models. I asked if they can pose for my camera and kindly, they posed for a different camera :D haha

IMG_0714

and then mine. :D

I think camera owners are scared to ask models for a pic. After I asked..ALLLL these random guys come and start flashing like crazy..

IMG_0716

This car had some crazy offset going on. TOO much. He needs to get some aftermarket fenders or something. But the look from the side was pretty good.

IMG_0718

Saw Anthony's (Goldmember) xB. Also one of the sexiest xB's in SoCal.

IMG_0720

He re-drilled, fully polished by BBS Impul's.
Awesome guy, great work...don't know what more else to say.
SB Metal Polishing. You gotta check them out. If you need more info, hit me up by leaving a comment or go to their facebook, which I linked.

IMG_0722

These are chrome dipped lips. Much easier to manage.

IMG_0729

Best of show xB. Seen this one a lot!
This car is unique and I say unique because of the color.
The car was a bit dirty and don't know how it got best of show but one thing for sure, the car is sick.

IMG_0730

HPI booth. I think it's related to RC cars.

IMG_0749

The only RC drift car. Mad camber going on!

IMG_0752

IMG_0753

IMG_0756

Just the same xB's that I took shots of.

IMG_0762

Some prizes that were raffled out.

IMG_0765

Andy checking out the iQ~

IMG_0766

Sorry to the owner because when I first saw this car..i said out loud "WTF????"

IMG_0768

I was bored...so why not shoot more photos of the models.

IMG_0769

Relax relax :)

IMG_0776

Sick...

IMG_0778

These were the unique and sick looking wheels. Never seen it...

IMG_0781

Never seen these personally..Like it a lot..

IMG_0783

BBS RS's are like Lego. So many ways to customize it.

IMG_0786

GTR rolling in style~~~~~

IMG_0788

Saw this Z later~~~ on. Gram Lights FTW.

IMG_0792

Last shot of the day.

Great turn out and props to M2-motoring. More than 400 cars showed up.
Looking forward to the next one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment