Random Nightlight | Reintroduction: Daniel's Twin-Turbo Z

February 8, 2012

Night Import: Photography and Words by William Lee

Daniel's twin-turbo Z
I've been looking through my past features and coverages during this past week and realized how horrible I was with editing. I'm sure many of you guys who are into photography know exactly what I'm talking about  and I'm pretty positive some of you guys looked through my site wasn't pleased with some the photography part of Night Import. Don't worry, I won't hate you (^_^) Well, to make things better, I'm re-working on all of those photos, such as the set on Carl's IS. Today, I'm going to reintroduce Daniel Spielman's twin-turbo 350Z from Team Hybrid. There will be no descriptions on any of the mods or so because his ride has already been featured last year. To check it out, click here.
Enjoy the photos!



Daniel's 350Z front

Volk TE37 + Endless BBK

Daniel's Z rear shot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment