Random NightLife | New Products for 2012

February 28, 2012

Night Import: Photography and Words by William Lee

Decal
After much debate, I decided to sell some products because of constant requests I've been getting through e-mails. I'm not a huge fan when it comes to selling things, but it seems like many of you guys wanted to rep my blog. I didn't want to be too hasty with what I wanted to sell, so to start it off, there will be only decals available in certain colors. What you see above were the limited edition ones and will not be back in stock until I decide to sell them again. The only reason why these were made in such a small batch was because of the difficulty level of slapping them on and the extra work the decal maker had to go through.
The official decals will look similar to the ones pictured above, but without the line and wording after Night Import. Price for the official decals will be $5 (free shipping) and an extra $1.50 to be shipped internationally. The size of decal is approximately 15 x 1.5 inches. These are on pre-order sale and will be in stock hopefully by next week. Woot Woot!

Official Store: CLICK HERE



shirt-1 copy
The second item that is currently on pre-order sale are shirts by our supporting sponsor Stage 2 Clothing. These were on sale a few months ago, but because it wasn't a big hit, we decided to close it down and move on. I'm going to start off fresh like the printed wording on the shirts and continue on. In order for us to actually produce these shirts again, we will be listing those who wants to purchase one or a few and then will accept payments. We need at least 15 orders to make it happen! I will make an announcement on the facebook fanpage. IF you are interested and reading this post, please send an e-mail to wlee_87@hotmail.com

There will be more products available soon, so make sure you visit the fanpage! I might make bumper stickers, keychains, or maybe even Lanyards :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment