Random Nightlight | Reintroduction: Carl's IS from BP VIP

February 3, 2012

Night Import: Photography and Words by William Lee

Carl's IS
I've been waking up with migraines almost every day because of work and studying. Consuming more than 3 cups of coffee at Starbucks and Korean Cafes is probably the reason why I've been so stressed and really irritated with small things happening around me. But I think it's been getting better after having a girlfriend and thinking positively, so that's an update with my life. For those who know my car, it's been the same since last year and will be going through a makeover hopefully by next month, but that's just a speculation.
Anyways, yesterday was the birthday of a good friend of mine, Carl Zamuco, owner of the IS from BP VIP I featured back in Feb. 7, 2011. After visiting his facebook profile page to write down Happy Birthday, I looked through my Flickr account to see the photos that were posted on his feature. Realizing how much of a noob I was back then with post-processing, I decided to re-edit a few photos I personally liked. All the full-res photos are gone because of my hard drive crashing, so I had to work with what I had... (ㅜㅜ) I'm still in the process of learning PP skills from various photographers, so don't expect some crazy edits (^_^) Thanks to my boy John Zhang aka 1013mm for helping me out!
This is not a feature, but to re-introduce Carl's IS with better PP'd photos. Enjoy!



Carl's IS Rear

Carl's IS side

Carl's IS on SSR SP1s + Rotora BBK

Carl's IS Side

Exterior
JP vizage front lip (modified)
JUN-TW roof spoiler
OEM Rear and trunk kit
AVS Visors

Interior
Junction Produce Neck Pads
Junction Produce Fusa
Junction Produce Knot

Engine
Greddy SP2 Exaust
F-sport Intake

Wheels/Suspension/Brakes
SSR Professors SP1
Rotora 6-pot BBK
UAS

To look at his past feature, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment