Random Nightlight | Kyoei-USA LS400

November 10, 2011

Night Import: Photography and Words by William Lee

LS400 Kyoei-USA
By now, I'm pretty sure most of you guys saw all the cars that were at SEMA last week through my coverage, but there are still some that I just need to feature. Rewinding the time period when I was present at SEMA, I remember walking around the outdoor area and bumping into my friend from M2-Motoring. We were talking for a bit when I later realized a LS400 on Weds Mavericks lowered with Air Runner, sitting right in front of me. I've seen a lot of VIP cars here in CA, but this one was unique and had an extra touch to it to give it its own VIP flavor. Today, it's this LS400 that deserves a small exposure, built by a well-known VIP shop from AZ called Kyoei-USA.

LS400 Kyoei-USA
You can see it from this rear end shot when I meant 'unique touch'. I've seen some cars in Japan with a similar set up through photos, but seeing one in person was a different experience. It might seem too much for your taste, but once you see the car in person, you'll see how well it flows with the car.

LS400 Kyoei-USA
Representing its sponsors and company.

LS400 Kyoei-USA
I would really like to shoot this car once it comes to CA again to give it a full feature. There are much more sexy parts to this car that I want to share, but can't at the moment because of lack of photos. Stay tuned for another feature on this VIP LS by Kyoei-USA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment