Random Nightlight | 350Z Porsche Panamera

November 7, 2011

Night Import: Photography and Words by William Lee

350Z Porsche
Walking around every aisle inside and out at SEMA, you would occasionally come across cars you've never seen before or just impressed with one's modifications. Once in a while, you'll also come across a group of people looking at a car and scratching their heads, trying to figure out what the hell is going on. I've seen some amazing builds, such as a widebody GT-R R35 and fully converted steel widebody S2000, but what really surprised me and at the same time, made me clueless for a good minute, was this 350Z all the way from Japan. Wait..350Z? You're probably looking at the car and saying to yourself, "No f'ing way..." but truth be told, it really is a 350Z with a Porsche Panamera kit. I was standing here where I took the photo above, trying to find out the actual model like those guys you see doing the same. When we think about it though, it's from Japan and as usual, Japan never ceases to amaze the world.

350Z Porsche
I'm sure there are questions going inside your head right now. Let me answer a few of them because I did read about this car few months ago after its debut at Tokyo Auto Salon in Japan. This particular kit was actually made for a Porsche Panamera by a company called FairDesign, having a retail price of $40,000. (o_o;) Yeap~ No joking around here. The Porsche Panamera itself is an expensive car, so I'm not really surprised with the price. What really surprises me though, is how the hell they fit that kit on a 350Z! But once again, I say to myself, "It's Japan." A famous bodyshop called Kikuta spent numerous hours and days trying to make this happen and as you can see, the conversion was absolutely flawless!

350Z Porsche

350Z Porsche
What made this car look even better were the wheels made by VIP Modular located in Garden Grove, California. It's not common and many don't favor the look of a car with mismatched set of wheels, but this one is definitely an exception because it looks more than spectacular. The fronts are on VSX110 series and VXS210 series for the rears.

350Z Porsche
I forgot to take some interior shots but imagine a full White car inside and out (^-^). There are mixed feelings about this beautifully converted Z, but personally, I dig it big time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment