Random Nightlight | 3T Motorsports

November 9, 2011

Night Import: Photography and Words by William Lee

3T Motorsports
Charles from 1UP informed all the 1UP members to show up at JDM Sport's HQ for a photoshoot today at 6pm. I'm not a member of 1UP, but always like to support their team and because these guys are like a family to me, I took some time to drop by and see what was going on.
Upon arrival, I spotted the guys from 3T Motorsports! If you never heard about this company, they specialize in selling high-end parts for European cars.
It was pretty awesome to find out 3T Motorsports is an official distributor for Auto Couture and Aimgain, both well-known aftermarket companies in Japan. I talked with the staffs about random stuff and had some kick-back time with my friends as well.

John Marina's FEED Rx-7 FD
John's FEED Rx-7 FD from 3TM. This is the reason why I want a Rx-7 FD so badly! Look at how it has that simple + sexy look.

2011-11-09 20.24.17
I took this shot with my Galaxy S because I knew my dslr wouldn't handle the darkness, but there's model Leng Yein doing a photoshoot with Sub5Zero.

Hope you guys enjoyed this short post (^-^)v

0 Comments:

Post a Comment