xB doing WORK

August 16, 2010

I'm always amazed when I see xB's pushing the limit to be hellaflush.
Seriously, how in the world can you work out wheel fitments when the widths are like 11~12 and an offset of +0 or even to the minuses?

Well here is another xB owner that's into the hellaflush scene and making things work out like it's nothing.

Danny sent me a short introduction and it can't get any better than this:

Didn't do much to my box, i like the simple and clean look so thats pretty much what i did, just a nice drop and some fitment..
I'm already liking this guy.
What he said is exactly what I look for into stance'd cars.

35

Remember I said pushing the limit and making things work out that seem almost impossible? Danny's ride is on WORK XSA 02C's 15x8 all around with an offset of -0(F) & -12(R).

17

Wheels
WORK XSA 02c's 15x8 (f-0 )(r-12)

Suspension
Universal air on Tanabe Coilover Strut (for the front)
accuair vu4

Interior/Exterior
Orataro front face finisher
White LED's under door handles
Custom dash table
Custom painted tail lights

27

31

Photo credits go to dohcresearch
-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment