Lexus IS300 Silver Combo

August 11, 2010

Most of the Lexus's are into the VIP scene.
It's sexy to see those cars on air, sit flush with the fenders, and the front bumper touching the ground.
However, there are other Lexus owners that are into the mid street/VIP scene.

Today's feature is about one of those owners.
Easton is only 18 years old and rides this clean IS300.

4779150788_1375cc8212_z

I'm only 18, got the car when I was 16 it was my dream car and I have saved and worked ever since I was little to afford a car. My parents don't pay for everything I pay for everything that comes with the car. It's a 2001 and only has 55k on it. The cars been through all the phases from shocks and springs to tinted taillights to 17x7 work cr kais to having someone loosen my lugs and the wheel falling off and doing much damage. Now I'm finally doing everything right. I'm from new Orleans Louisiana and the photographers name is Derek matherne aka kameraboy.
Even if you're young but can manage to take care of your car like Easton's, props!!!
What I like about this car is the color combo.
Easton's IS is on Rays LMGT4's (silver finish) and it matches perfectly with the color of the car.
Check out the stance as well.
Wheels are sitting flush with the fenders, which obviously gives a better look.

4779117524_78796de4de_z

4779107700_bb40712bde_z

Let me add one more compliment.
I loveeee concave wheels. You guys know that the offset affects the concaveness. The rear wheels on Easton's ride gives a bit of a concaveness that is not too extreme but right on point.

4779121784_6da3fc6825_z

Wheels/Suspension
Rays LMGT4's 18x8.5 +25 Front 18x9.5 +30 Rear 225/40/18 Nexen all around
Stance Gr Coilovers

Engine
Swift Racing Technologies Intake w/ Piggyback ECU
Greddy Ti-C Exhaust

Interior/Exterior
TSX Projector Retrofit w/ E46 M3 Bezels & Satin Black Housings 6000k HID Flashtech Bulbs
3000k Flashtech HID Fogs w/ Satin Black Housings
Sport Design Tail lights
JDM Altezza Rear Bumper
Advanced Automotive Concepts Carbon Fiber Interior Pillars
4778492551_8434521d08_z

As of right now, Easton's ride is in the body shop for fender modifications.
What else?
Full Vertex Aero kit being added and painted :)

4778489761_6cef99de06_z

Photo credits go to Derek aka Kameraboy
-

3 Comments:

old bridge NJ lexus said... [Reply to comment]

You did a great job. You have placed a very useful and quality wallpapers in your post. I like it. Keep posting more on it. Thanks..

Will said... [Reply to comment]

@old bridge NJ lexus
appreciate you dropping by :)

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Great information! I’ve been looking for something like this for a while now. Thanks!

Post a Comment