Random Nightlife: Lag

May 7, 2012

Night Import: Words by William Lee

Wow...I haven't been on this blog since....last week... shit... my bad guys, especially to those who actually check my blog out. I have been MIA like a mofo during these past few months because of my job. I feel really guilty now after realizing how inactive I am compared to last year. If you know me, I've been to almost every meet and event last year, not giving a shit about what I did because I was sooo into it. But after thinking about myself in the long-run, I had to step my game up and do what I had to do. Don't get me wrong, I still love cars and would LOVE to go to every single event, but I have more important things to do in my life and need to get my facts straight. What I do as a hobby, is just a hobby. Ya'll might think Night Import is my job and I get banked because of the number of fans this blog has on facebook, but all in honesty, I don't earn anything other than the decals I sell as requested and a few $ from the companies who want their ads on my blog. Yeap, I don't earn jack and I never intended to make money out of Night Import.

 So..what do I do? I already mentioned my job on one post in the past, but I work for a MRI center in Koreatown, Los Angeles. I also just got promoted as a director for an orthopedic consultation office, so my life got two times busier. I'm dam happy that my life is getting busier with a job I'm satisfied with, but at the same time, pretty depressed because I can't meet all the friends I met in the car scene or just taking my car out there to shows or meets. Few months ago, I was going to show my car at TORC, but that didn't happen. I didn't even get to go to TORC last week.
  tC1-1

Well, to share some news with you guys today, I will be selling my tC very soon and move on to a different car. If I'm your friend, then this news should've been unexpected because I always said to you guys that I would keep my car. But, I had to go through some shit during these past few weeks, so I have no choice but to sell it. O well~! Life sucks. On the other hand, my new ride will be a................ can't share that info hahahahaha I already know what I'm going to get, so just wait and see :) That's about it guys. I just made this post to keep you guys updated with what I've been going through. In a few days, I'll be posting a coverage by Brain Kato on Job Design JP., my list of 10 things I hate seeing at car shows and meets, and some other things shared by our contributors. O yea, might make a good-bye post on my tC, so that might be interesting. Keep ya'll heads up and stay strong! Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment