NightLife | Infest X Glendale Infiniti & Nissan Meet II

April 16, 2012

Night Import: Photography and Words by William Lee

Infest-15
The only time when I can actually go to a meet or an event early is on Sundays, and luckily, there was one meet going on that was actually really close to my town. It was hosted by a group of guys that I've known since last year, a crew called Infest. I promised to attend their meet when they made an announcement earlier this year, so after waking up, I dropped off my brother at Burbank and headed directly to Glendale Nissan & Infiniti Dealership where the meet was held.
Last year, our editor Edgar Lozoya attended Infest's first meet and did a coverage for us. It seemed as if the turnout wasn't bad at all. If ya'll don't know about Glendale though, it's not such a friendly city when it comes to cops, because living near that area for quite a long time, driving a modified car in that area is asking for trouble. Considering these circumstances, the amount of cars that did show up was good enough. Anyways, the turnout was pretty decent and I had a good time checking out rides and talking with peepz. Let's get on with the coverage.



Infest-3
One downside about car meets at dealerships is the lot size. The amount of cars that can actually fit into a certain area is really limited. All the cars parked at the right side of this pic were so closely parked to each other, I couldn't get full shots of some cars.

Infest-28
But one good thing about this meet was that the outside parking area was closed down for those who decided to show their cars. I was actually surprised to see some cops chilling at the meet. I'm sure those who were exiting the dealership after the meet pee'd a bit.

Infest-27
O yea! There was a guy selling ice creams! Cheap and good.

Infest-6
There were a few sponsors that had booths, such as MPC Forged Wheels.

Infest-4
Now to the cars, G from Low N Slow on Volk VS-XXs. Loved the fitment and cleanliness.

OMGGTR-1
Barry from 1UP rolling out in his Midnight Purple GT-R R35.

Infest-7
Yrrel's FX on DPEs. He's in a team called Tochigi.

Infest-8

Infest-10

Infest-12
What's awesome about this team is that a few members drive GT-R R35s. I saw the Gunmetal/Grey one on the freeway while heading home and I was trying to catch up in my Camry to get some rolling shots..but... yea.... .............fuk...

Infest-14
I had a good time talking with Joseph, owner of this twin-turbo 350Z. I thought he tracked his car, but he actually just drives it as if it's his daily. If I remember correctly, he makes around 610HP to the wheels. The reason why his front bumper and lip is so fuked up is because he spun out and smacked into a pole or something.

Infest-37
Forgot to mention he's also in this crew called Boneout. Now, for those who know me, know that I chill a lot in ktown. Wherever I go these days and use the restroom, I see this sticker ALL THE TIME! What a great way to promote a team/crew. I'm going to start slapping on stickers too so keep an eye out on NI mini stickers :)

Infest-21

Infest-20

Infest-16
Gawd...I can't take my eyes off of these wheels....

Infest-17
I see some poke going on! Some camber needed asap!

Infest-18

Infest-29
Such a clean G on SSR SP3s.

Infest-19
Drifted?

Infest-24
Look what we have here? People driving by this area had to look at this beauty.

Infest-26
Haven't seen this Z for a long time.

Infest-30
Omid's S14 repping Low N Slow with a few other members.

Infest-31

Infest-32
These 300ZXs were my FAVORITE! Such a clean and proper stance on both.

Infest-33

Infest-34

Infest-35
Loved this Datsun as well.

Infest-36
Raffle time! I just remember Infest raffling off t-shirts, free oil changes, and something else.
Before I leave off, check out Glendale Infiniti & Glendale Nissan fanpages beacuse they are raffling off 2 Ipads. Just LIKE the page and you're entered automatically. PEACE!

Glendale Nissan: http://www.facebook.com/glendalenissan
Glendale Infiniti: http://www.facebook.com/glendaleinfiniti

0 Comments:

Post a Comment