NightLife | BP VIP meet

January 25, 2012

Night Import: Photography and Words by William Lee

BP VIP Infiniti
One crew I got really close with during this past few months is BP VIP. I've known these guys for quite a long time now, but never had a chance to actually chill with them because of being busy going to multiple events on the same day or just keeping myself occupied with automotive related stuff. For those who have been following my blog since day 1, I'm sure you saw a feature on an IS from this crew, titled Stylish IS. It was the only feature I shared on a Korean blog and got massive hits. If you did see it, then you know this crew is all about VIP rides, hence the name BP VIP; BP "Bippu Pride" VIP (good times + good people + sweet VIP rides). Along with Import Fashion, this past few months with this crew was a blast! I don't want to get into details, but let's just say every time I chill with these guys, I end up going home at 4~5am with a filled stomach and sometimes drunk :D
Last week during It's JDM yO!'s event, I ended up leaving early with our photographer Nick Schultz to attend BP VIP's meet at Buena Park. Luckily, the location wasn't too far from It's JDM yO!'s event so I decided to drop by. They've been having this meet for a few months now and Nick did cover it once for my blog (Click), but because I did have my camera, I did a quick coverage for you guys to check out the newly updated rides from this crew.



Chris's oni-camber GS
I've seen plenty of VIP rides in SoCal, but there was one that I really wanted to see in person after a video I saw on Youtube, recorded by someone during a caravan to AutoFashion's VIP Festival event. I believe it's the only oni-cambered GS in CA or maybe in the US! Here's Chris's GS on some insanely wide...negative offset...slammed.. fuk it~ oni-camber should be enough. GAWD DAM!!!!

BP VIP-4
He daily drives his GS to work and for those who think the ride can't handle top speed, he rolled to San Diego going 90mph in the rain. BOSS!

BP VIP-3
Mad props Chris...mad props. To check out the Random Nightlight feature on this GS, click here.

BP VIP-6

BP VIP-5
Matthew's ride. A different look coming to you soon.

BP VIP-7
Leon Harditt Ordens will be baller rims forever.

BP VIP-8
Owner of this stripped-out SC on Junction Produce wheels is Tuan, owner/founder of team Supreme Society. I'm supposed to shot his Junction Produce GS during this week, so stay tuned! This SC is his project car and he recently finished the bodywork.

BP VIP-9
Me gusta. Not too much camber but perfectly flushed.

BP VIP-10
Liquid Kiss Steve doing coverage.

BP VIP-11
Seriously...don't you just want to buy a Lexus and go VIP when you see a beautifully modded LS like this? ... dammit.. I might just buy a Lexus for my next car and hold the Rx-7 FD for next year...

BP VIP-12
Winner of AutoCon's VIP award.

BP VIP-13
Everything about this car was flawless.

BP VIP-15
Norman's Junction Produce Previa!! I did a Random Nightlight feature on this beauty last year.

BP VIP-16
Of course, Stylish IS.

BP VIP-20
I have no idea what JP was reaching for because that face expression of his was hilarious :D

BP VIP-21
BP VIP x Liquid Kiss x Import Fashion x Night Import x .... MIDA SUSHI

Chris-1
Ending this short coverage with Chris's ride.

Good times with my boys!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment