Event Coverage: CAME (Celebrity And Model Expo) Part II

October 7, 2010

IMG_2294

As promised, here is the 2nd part of our coverage for CAME (Celebrity and Model Expo). If you guys haven't checked out Part I, I strongly recommend you do because those pictures were taken by our new photographer, Jay, and his work is beyond fabulous.
I'm not going to keep this post formal (it's not like I do for every coverage :/) so hope you guys enjoy!
Be aware, 18+ content.

IMG_2070

Right when I enter the show, 2 girls were being overcrowded by men & photographers. Layla Lu was one of them. Now I noticed she had this "pose" when taking pictures. She was trying to make her chest come out pushing her whole body forward. You can see the guy at the right inspecting.

IMG_2075

IMG_2079

Charmaine was the other model next to Layla. She's covered with some crazy designed tattoes. Sexy :)

IMG_2076

Told you Layla had this pose of hers.

IMG_2087

I walk a bit and see this beautiful model, Alicia Whitten. Dam she was hot..

IMG_2088

I walk back and see Layla again..

IMG_2089

Yes....

IMG_2091

Same pose.........

IMG_2096

Jenny Chu dressed up as a...well..not quite a student..but you guys get the idea.

IMG_2097

Forgot her name, but she had this face expression when dancing.

IMG_2106

Staring at people...she was good :)

IMG_2117

Alexia Lei going crazy.

IMG_2123

Raichelle was dancing at the right side of the stage. I saw a common behavior from all the models dancing at the right side. They used the wall a lot! For example.........

IMG_2125

IMG_2127

Great dancer.

IMG_2135

Annie Violet~ She was hyped up throughout the entire event. She came up to me and said my 'juststance' t-shirt was cute. That's a good sign :D (Good job Juan!)

IMG_2144

"I don't hear you guys!!!!!"

IMG_2149

Back to Alicia. Out of all the models, she had the best body. Never seen a girl looking so sexy on jeans.

IMG_2157

Special guest!!! yea right...
He was an amateur japanese or chinese rapper and had no idea where he was. "Hey guys! Wsup yo! Thanks for coming to.. (he was looking at the flyer) umm....Celebrity..and..Model Expo!"

IMG_2159

Enjoy....

IMG_2160

Kat!~

IMG_2188

Awesome models.

IMG_2201

Layla doing her pose again. Sorry guys, but everytime I saw her, she was doing it.

IMG_2202

Hello kids! Welcome to McDonalds!

IMG_2203

Reason why I said Alicia had the best body...


So dancing time comes again and I check the right side of the stage.

IMG_2218

IMG_2217

Time to use the wall...

IMG_2225

"You want some Hawaiiness?"

IMG_2229

Drool...................................

IMG_2239

Kat has this face expression when dancing as well.

IMG_2240

Look who I saw?? Check out the coverage Women For Perfection.

IMG_2246

Jenny again..

IMG_2249

Nikita Esco came later on. Looking hot like always.

IMG_2256

IMG_2262

IMG_2267

IMG_2272

Dance time once again..

IMG_2274

MC of the day..Jasmine Mai.

IMG_2292

Her pictures are amazing.

IMG_2300

Having fun.

Had a great time with Jay at CAME. Next model event will be BABE @ North Hollywood.
More photos can be found at my Flickr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment