Green Beast s2k

July 26, 2010

Representing the "Wilkesboro Crew " all the way from NC, Blake Minton, aka stewie69, drives this sexy beast s2k. Personally, I've never seen an s2k in this color, and after seeing the pics of Blake's ride, I can say that it matches perfectly with the car. I've told you guys before that I'm an Enkei fan and from all those models, my favorites are the rpf1 and NT03+M. This s2k is rolling on 18x10.5 wheels with an offest of +30, wrapped with 225/40(F) & 245/40(R) cooper zeon tires. An aggressive fit and stance for the s2k and Blake managed to pull it off. I've always wanted to get an s2k and seeing these pictures of Blake's tempts me to get one even more.

stewiedubber5

Wheels
Enkei NTO3-M 18x10.5+30 & 18x9.5 +40
245/40 cooper zeon rear
225/40 cooper zeon front

Exterior
Apr front bumper
Shine/ASM +25mm front fender
Molded ASM +25 rear overfenders with molded overfender extenders on rear bumper
All emblems and antenna shaved
Mugen"style" hardtop
J's racing cf hood
BYS rear CF wing painted
Color is Green tea metallic from Honda all body work and paint by Francis Motors in Sparta NC(sponsor)

Suspension
Function and Form F1 Autolife type 2 coilovers

Engine
Greddy bolt on turbo
J's accessories and catch can setup by BlueRidge Motorsports
stewiedubber6-1

stewiedubber7

IAeric

stewiedubber3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment